Friday 15 April 2011

Oooooow have a look at these...

A corrie star has had a very very radical style transformation, Helen Flanagan who plays Rosie Webster (She’s on a 3 month break at the momemt, so she can spend more time with her fella), She’s chopped off all her hair, and dried it blond, What do you think??




Someone is suing cos they say The Only way is Essex was their idea! Remember Brian Belo, from Big Brother, he was the winner in 2007, well he was in the original pilot of the show.
He wrote on his blog: "I worked on the idea for two years. I got the cast together and got a trailer made. I pitched it to production companies. I'm very proud of its success. But I want people to know where it came from."
The original show was called Totally Essex, and the pilot was done with Mark, Sam and Amy Childs, all big stars of the show now.



Now he wants compensation for lost earnings of up to £100,000 a series. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment