Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lynn was an early bird and got herself that cash!

Lynn called in at 6:40 this morning to play Big John's Big Payout and won the cash!  She was listening all day yesterday and called early this morning and won £214 to spend on her holidays.  If you haven't heard the game we play every hour and you have to guess the amount we have in cash.  Today I can tell you it's between £7 & £707.  You can call when we open the phone lines on 0114 221 4444 and we play every hour at twenty to from 6am - 7pm.

This morning we were asking what endearing things your other half does for you that really get on your nerves!?  This started because my boyfriend wakes me up in the middle of the night when he's been out drinking to tell me that he loves me.  I pretend to be asleep and then he starts shaking me to try and wake me up.  I hate it!  We had some brilliant calls and if you missed them listen tomorrow after 6.

It's Date or Ditch tomorrow morning at 8 o clock!  Are you single, over 18 and fancy a fun VIP night out?  If you're up for it make sure you're listening at 8 and fill in one of these in the meantime www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

See you in the morning at 6.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment