Thursday 20 September 2012

I'm sorry ...

This morning I confessed that I got caught speeding over the Snake Pass.  I genuinely thought it was 60 mph but it was 50.  So yesterday I went on a Speed Awareness course in Rotherham.  I actually learnt quite a lot and needless to say Big John hasn't let up on it all morning.  I should've kept my mouth shut.



Did you hear 30 something Date or Ditch this morning?  Nick picked Rachel from Doncaster and they're off on a date tonight.  They bonded over profiteroles, he asked Rach what her favourite pudding was and that's what brought them together on the radio.  Lets hope they bond over some nice food tonight at the Hui Wei Restaurant in Sheffield.  Find out how they got on tomorrow morning at 8.

Big John's Big Payout this morning is between £8 and £508 and if you can guess what amount of cash he has in the studio then it's yours.  We play just after half past the hour all day until 7pm.

See you in the morning - Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment