Wednesday 27 July 2011

Top summer tune, what's yours?

I’m a little bit worried about tomorrow, Big John and Producer James are getting kids to teach me some brains! I’m scared.

If your kid is chatty and wants to come on Big John @ Breakfast and test me, nominate them by emailing Producer James. james.crookes@hallamfm.co.uk

We managed to get through a show without fire alarms being set off which was quite an achievement after yesterday. No cakes or candles or any food… is allowed in the studio ever again.

What did you make of my South Yorkshire Summer Song at 7.20? DJ Sammy, Boys of Summer… Ahhhhhhhh yeah! It reminds me of being 19, driving around in my Vauxhall Nova I called Cassy, with DJ Sammy blaring! From a shower radio I had in my car, cos my radio got nicked! Grrrrr! What’s you top summer song? What makes you go back to that special time? Facebook us and we’ll play it.



What's the ice cream van tune? - 8.30am - Call and win! by BigJohnHallamFM

No comments:

Post a Comment