Monday 11 July 2011

Mother-In-Law from hell...

Can you ever let on to your partner that you don’t like their parents? I’ve had the weekend from hell with my Mother-In-Law. John and James have quite easily made their other halves aware they aren’t keen on the In-Laws. But how bad must your partner feel?!?!

Let me list a few things that happened this weekend…
1. She moaned that I laid in till 9.30 on Sunday morning. 9.30!!!!!!
2. Then made a comment that I had loads of washing to do, so better ‘Crack on with it’
3. Raked through my cupboards and draws looking for paper, I told her we didn’t have any to write a letter with, she still continued looking. IT’S MY HOUSE!! I KNOW WHAT WE DO AND DON’T HAVE!!
4.  Wouldn’t let me watch the film ‘Marley and Me’. She didn’t fancy it! Ahhhhhhh!!!


How do you get on with your In-Laws? And when should you tell that you can’t stand them, if ever???? I’d never tell my Stuie, he’d be heartbroken!

Also this morning...


Hallamster NOTW by BigJohnHallamFM

No comments:

Post a Comment