Monday 20 June 2011

Should I tell???

The question that got everyone going this morning was…

From Anonymous... At a family BBQ at the weekend, my boyfriend’s brother made a pass at me, we were all very drunk, obviously I pushed him away. He apologised the next day, but do I need to tell my boyfriend?

What are the rules, would you tell? Darren in Shiregreen said it may be a trap, her boyfriend might have asked his brother to do it to see what her reaction was! Oooooooow cheeky!

What would you do???

On TUESDAY: The Celebrity Yes No Game returns… One famous person on the phone saying YES or NO to Big John’s questions – Can you guess who it is before Big John @ Breakfast?

In the past there has been...


Celeb Yes No Game by BigJohnHallamFM


And it’s Ticket Tuesday – FOUR of you get to see Britain’s Got Talent LIVE this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment