Monday 7 January 2013

Hair & Corks

So this weekend it was my turn to stay clear of Google and write my questions down and these were the two that made it through to the show this morning.  I put my bottles out over the weekend that I accumulated over Christmas and New Year, there were quite a few, and I was wondering about wine bottles.  Years ago they all used have a cork in them and now loads of them have screw tops and I wanted to know why?  We had a wine expert on called Patrick with the most beautiful french accent!  I also wanted to know why the hair on your arms doesn't grow as long as the hair on your head.  If you missed the answers to them then listen tomorrow for them after 6.

Well done Karen Wilson in Cudworth who got her bill paid this morning!  Big John is paying your bills and you can register them on our website.  If you hear your name you've only got 10 minutes to call us and if you do that's it your hideous bill is gone!  Good luck.

Tomorrow we've got a celebrity on the show - yeay!!!  We set Big John a challenge to guess who it is and the celebs can only answer yes and no to his questions.  Reckon you can beat him?  Make sure you listen at 8.

See you in the morning!

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment