Friday 6 July 2012

OAP Date or Ditch

I've got face ache from lauging so hard!  71 year old Fred took three lovely ladies on a date last night to the Showroom in Sheffield.  They had a brilliant time.  I hope you heard it this morning, it was absolutely priceless.  He's got all Jayne, Linda and Margaret's numbers now in case he wants to go out on dates with them and said he felt like Hugh Heffner from the Playboy Mansion.  Fred I salute you!


It's me that's got the Google Ban this weekend. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when you have a question and you can't use the internet.  Please give me a hand on Monday and help us prove that South Yorkshire is better than the internet.

Fancy some tat from Hallamster's cage?  His Ultimate 'I' Test is back on Monday after 7:30 and if you can guess the celebrity then it's all yours. 

Have a lovely weekend and we'll all be back on Monday.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment